true crime community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Topics (other than True Crime)

+11
randyrobertstair
hoe4basementtapes
Pledgeallegiance
johnwaynegacys
earlymourning
birderro
Bloodred_evans
thedragonrampant
*ilona*
wellyourehere
rebldomakr
15 posters

Go down

Favorite Topics (other than True Crime) Empty Favorite Topics (other than True Crime)

Post by Pledgeallegiance Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:34 am

Mayhaps here is a place to discuss your other favorite topics and hobbies and someone here just might share some other interests you have
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Topics (other than True Crime) Empty Re: Favorite Topics (other than True Crime)

Post by rebldomakr Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

i like most tv shows & gaming (ps4) and they are pretty much my only other interests :-)
rebldomakr
rebldomakr

http://massacrc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Topics (other than True Crime) Empty Re: Favorite Topics (other than True Crime)

Post by wellyourehere Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:52 am

I have a lot of other interests, but true crime, marine biology, and books are my primary interests.

wellyourehere

Back to top Go down

Post by *ilona* Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:04 am

I like languages, moomintrolls and gardening coz im a fucking nerd lmao also if anyone likes nabokov hmu coz im kinda writing a dissertation on lolita
*ilona*
*ilona*

Back to top Go down

Post by thedragonrampant Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:29 am

I love books, talk a lot about pop culture (movies, tv, you name it), and write/paint all kinds of stuff. I also love learning languages, stuff about outer space, and anything history-related. Smile
thedragonrampant
thedragonrampant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodred_evans Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:34 am

Horror films, music, cosplay/fursuiting, video games, and cats are some of my faves B)
Bloodred_evans
Bloodred_evans

Back to top Go down

Post by birderro Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:15 pm

I love music and astronomy! The sky and stars and everything just fascinates me like y e s
birderro
birderro

Back to top Go down

Post by birderro Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Also art,, i draw a lot
birderro
birderro

Back to top Go down

Post by earlymourning Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:18 pm

im really into theatre, especially musicals, literature, poetry, and i occasionally write/draw/paint (badly). I'm also fond of horror movies, especially the weirder/prettier ones.
earlymourning
earlymourning

http://earlymourning.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johnwaynegacys Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm

i'm into theater, art, tv shows (specifically the office, its always sunny in philadelphia, and parks and rec), marine biology, history, and plant life!!
johnwaynegacys
johnwaynegacys

http://johnwaynegacys.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pledgeallegiance Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm

I'm mostly into mathematics, physics (theoretical and astrophysics), biophysics, engineering, art, literature, philosophy, religious studies, tv shows, and mostly classical and heavy metal music. I just like everything I guess yeah that basically sums me up
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pledgeallegiance Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:11 pm

birderro wrote:I love music and astronomy! The sky and stars and everything just fascinates me like y e s
you are......the one for ME i love astronomy so MUCH
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hoe4basementtapes Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 pm

i LOVE history. My other interests are theater, musicals (heathers: the musical, a little shop of horrors, hamilton etc.), video games, poison ivy from batman, girls, cats, amy winehouse, fiona apple, astrology, and humor Smile
hoe4basementtapes
hoe4basementtapes

http://hoe4basementtapes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by randyrobertstair Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:15 am

Music is my life...I also really love psychology, pop culture, coloring, baking, writing...stuff like that.
randyrobertstair
randyrobertstair

Back to top Go down

Post by Americana_My_Way Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:50 pm

I have a huge variety of interests writing/reading, music, languages, mythology, history, and target practice with my bow and guns are some of the things I like.
Americana_My_Way
Americana_My_Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobie Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:27 am

I really enjoy learning languages (Swedish mainly, but also the process of learning a language fascinates me) I also love musicals and my favorites are Miss Saigon, Cabaret and Phantom of the Opera ofc along with so many others (that's what my tumblr was dedicated to for a long time...). I live in southern Arizona so I love all that "wild wild west" stuff Cool I'm trying to read more, and discussing American government and current events is my favorite thing. Yes, I'm that person at parties Laughing I'm pretty shy, but the best feeling in the world is sitting with a group of friends and realizing how many hours have flown by and all we were doing was talking! About everything and anything cheers
Dobie
Dobie

http://raminkarimloser.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sehnsucht Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:03 am

i'm in love with linguistics and literature(specifically the classics),music, music theory, and melodramatic movies (fun fact: my favorite movie in the world is gone with the wind)
sehnsucht
sehnsucht

Back to top Go down

Post by sehnsucht Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:04 am

Dobie wrote:I really enjoy learning languages (Swedish mainly, but also the process of learning a language fascinates me) I also love musicals and my favorites are Miss Saigon, Cabaret and Phantom of the Opera ofc along with so many others (that's what my tumblr was dedicated to for a long time...). I live in southern Arizona so I love all that "wild wild west" stuff Cool I'm trying to read more, and discussing American government and current events is my favorite thing. Yes, I'm that person at parties Laughing I'm pretty shy, but the best feeling in the world is sitting with a group of friends and realizing how many hours have flown by and all we were doing was talking! About everything and anything cheers
oh my gosh i love phantom of the opera is my favorite musical ever i could watch it forever and never get bored
sehnsucht
sehnsucht

Back to top Go down

Post by guro-grigori Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:29 pm

I love languages (currently learning Spanish and ASL), reading, and Animal Crossing! I love talking about those things with other people c:
guro-grigori
guro-grigori

http://guro-grigori.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down