true crime community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

+22
earlymourning
brokenboys21
goddamnshotgun
da-hme-r
Moopster
simplytruecrime
Sturmgeist89
sehnsucht
thedragonrampant
guro-grigori
RebelHeart99
PedicaboIrrumabo27
Bloodred_evans
johnwaynegacys
numbernet
*ilona*
kill-your-darlingz
quantumducks
rebldomakr
birderro
ofrabid
Pledgeallegiance
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here - Page 2 Empty Re: introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

Post by hoe4basementtapes Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Pledgeallegiance wrote:
hoe4basementtapes wrote:Hello I'm Rachel and my tumblr url is hoe4basementtapes. I once got into a heated argument with Columbine0bsessions and I basically strangled him with my Fallopian tubes. I am here because tumblr is a little too much for me Smile i'm a great person I swear.
WITH YOUR FALLOPIAN TUBES IM OUT OF BREATH

OH LOOK AT THAT MY HUSBAND IS THE CO-ADMIN. you're definitely going places, my love.
hoe4basementtapes
hoe4basementtapes

http://hoe4basementtapes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here - Page 2 Empty Re: introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

Post by Bundys_Rumpkin Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Bundys-rumpkin, real name Nicole. We've all talked about this for so long and it's finally here! Yay! Stoked to already see many of my favs on here.

Bundys_Rumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by allmightyglowingcloud Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 am

Hi I'm theallmightyglowingcloud on Tumblr and tbh I'd just like to have real discussions about true crime without people lusting over Eric Harris' dick

allmightyglowingcloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiilement Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:59 am

Hey pals it's Defiilement! Call me Tomie if you like. I feel like this place will cure my angryangritis that was caused by cringe seeping into my pores from too much exposure to the TCC. Symptoms include premature aging, high blood pressure, foaming at the mouth and loss of interest in true crime. Angryangritis can be mistaken for rabies so be sure to go to your local doctor to be checked out.
Defiilement
Defiilement

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum