true crime community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

+22
earlymourning
brokenboys21
goddamnshotgun
da-hme-r
Moopster
simplytruecrime
Sturmgeist89
sehnsucht
thedragonrampant
guro-grigori
RebelHeart99
PedicaboIrrumabo27
Bloodred_evans
johnwaynegacys
numbernet
*ilona*
kill-your-darlingz
quantumducks
rebldomakr
birderro
ofrabid
Pledgeallegiance
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here Empty introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

Post by Pledgeallegiance Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:40 am

wadup I'm pledgeallegiance (to the flag of the united states of america)

you all know me.................u all KNOW me................. half the tcc hates me and the other half loves me it's honestly like Captain America: civil war and y'all are either with me or against me......

anyway I'm here to get away from the complete idiots in the tcc thats EXACTLY why I'm here okay to get away from bigots and idiots. Being black and LGBT+ has just proven to be hellâ„¢ Within the tcc that has flooded with gross ass people and bigots. So I, as well as my friend who created the site, wanted a place where we can discuss crime without these people bullying us for who we are and just being NASTY. Hopefully it becomes a great place to actually discuss our interests in crime and get away from the crap on tumblr.

Last edited by Pledgeallegiance on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here Empty Re: introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

Post by ofrabid Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:43 am

hi im ofrabid you guys also know i was literally about to have a fucking STROKE because of tumblr tcc so i made this forum so u all can relax
ofrabid
ofrabid
Admin

https://truecrime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here Empty Re: introduce yourselves and tell us /exactly/ why you're here

Post by birderro Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:03 am

Hey guys I'm Cirrus! Nice to meet everyone! Thank goodness for this forum

Last edited by birderro on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
birderro
birderro

Back to top Go down

Post by birderro Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:18 am

Oh and I'm here to escape the hell that is the tcc of tumblr. I cannot take the bigots and their shenanigans any longer
birderro
birderro

Back to top Go down

Post by rebldomakr Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:33 am

hey! im user massacrc on tumblr but u can call me chloe, i basically joined bc im sick of the cringeworthy people on tumblr who dont care about anything else true crime other than columbine and dylann roof!
rebldomakr
rebldomakr

http://massacrc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quantumducks Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:57 am

hello there, I'm callan and I've been lurking in the tcc for a bit, but now everyone seems to be out for blood on tumblr so I'm here now to continue my lurking! nice to meet you all
quantumducks
quantumducks

http://lowresolutionjerseydevil.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kill-your-darlingz Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 am

Hello, I'm Oliver and I'm here because all the transphobes on tumblr were making me very uncomfortable and also I'm tired of all that bullshit
kill-your-darlingz
kill-your-darlingz

Back to top Go down

Post by *ilona* Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:29 am

Hiya I'm ilona and I've basically been lurking for a while but would rather not see 34 edits of dylann roof being called daddy whenever i look up shit up
*ilona*
*ilona*

Back to top Go down

Post by numbernet Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:30 am

Hi! I'm Winnie and i was mainly a lurker on Tumblr but decided to take this opportunity to get away from the new drama that's been going on....like I swore that if I saw "you will regret this in the cull" one more time I'd delete lol
numbernet
numbernet

https://33134912net.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johnwaynegacys Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:37 am

hi!! my name's jules i'm johnwaynegacys (formerly twunnythree) from tumblr and i came here because i feel like this is gonna be a good platform to discuss true crime without bigotry and just general nastiness

nice to meet u all !!!! ☆
johnwaynegacys
johnwaynegacys

http://johnwaynegacys.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodred_evans Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:30 am

Hey hey I'm Evans, bloodred-bdsm is my tcc tumblr.
I'm tired of sorting through which people on tumblr aren't complete jerks. I love talking about crime, mass shootings and unsolved cases particularly.
Pleased to meet ya! B)
Bloodred_evans
Bloodred_evans

Back to top Go down

Post by PedicaboIrrumabo27 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:50 am

Hey y'all, PedicaboIrrumabo27 here. You can call me whatever is easier, though.

I'm here because when I first joined the TCC was alright, but lately it's garbage and my blog over there is slowly turning into fandoms and only a little true crime (mostly drama unfortunately).

Hoping this place will be great.

PedicaboIrrumabo27

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelHeart99 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:01 am

Hi, I'm intimacy-issues-and-a-gun on Tumblr, just want to research true crime so that's why I'm here.
RebelHeart99
RebelHeart99

Back to top Go down

Post by guro-grigori Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:06 am

I'm guro-grigori on Tumblr as well (call me Maka). I'm new to the TCC and already tired of condoners, 'Roofies', and shenanigans so I came here.
guro-grigori
guro-grigori

http://guro-grigori.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thedragonrampant Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:44 am

Hi everyone! I'm thedragonrampant/murder-and-lee on Tumblr (yeah I couldn't keep my interest contained to one blog Laughing ) but you can also call me Eva if you want. I'm here because of my interest in true crime and because I'm rather tired of the Tumblr format/drama in general. My primary focus has always been on research and factual stuff, so it seems like this is the right place for me! Nice to meet y'all. Smile
thedragonrampant
thedragonrampant

Back to top Go down

Post by sehnsucht Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 am

hi!! i'm kiera, i don't really have a tcc blog because i mostly lurked i guess?? and yeah i'm here because tumblr is a secret ring of hell and i'd like to not feel the urge to strangle myself just for some decent content Smile
sehnsucht
sehnsucht

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturmgeist89 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:57 am

Alright lads you (probably) know me... my name's Fjotolf Hansen but anything is fine.
I was invite to here and I accepted because everytime I go onto tumblr to look for content all I see is people thirsting and being general dickheads and all I would like are factual information. Thanks.
Sturmgeist89
Sturmgeist89

Back to top Go down

Post by simplytruecrime Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:04 pm

hello everyone! I'm Ally and I'm simplytruecrime on tumblr :) I'm here because I never was fond of "roofies" or people romanticizing killers. I'm glad that people who are interested in actual cases now have a place to learn and discover!

simplytruecrime

https://simplytruecrime.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moopster Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 pm

hey i'm moop and im moredeadtomorrow on tumblr. i mostly just reblog stuff occasionally because i just binge on tc documentaries instead of tumblr because of some of the horrible people in the community but hey i'm hoping to change that here and discuss some stuff!!
Moopster
Moopster

Back to top Go down

Post by da-hme-r Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 pm

hi im ryan aka tumblr user da-hme-r, im here bc uhhh i wanted to have actual discussions with ppl abt true crime and not have drama
da-hme-r
da-hme-r

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnshotgun Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:01 pm

hi i'm goddamnshotgun, otherwise known as leen, and i hate the transphobes and ugly ppl in the community :- )
goddamnshotgun
goddamnshotgun

http://goddamnshotgun.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenboys21 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi im Eric (brokenboys on tumblr) ! and as a gay and asian member of the TCC im literally so damn sick of seeing gross bigoted shit on tumblr lol but im rlly glad this is a thing
brokenboys21
brokenboys21

http://brokenboys.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by earlymourning Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 pm

hello i'm jack and my url is earlymourning, and yup, its the bigots and drama that brought me here. i am but a freshfaced baby when it comes to studying true crime and came here to have a much more chill place to learn.
earlymourning
earlymourning

http://earlymourning.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hoe4basementtapes Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Hello I'm Rachel and my tumblr url is hoe4basementtapes. I once got into a heated argument with Columbine0bsessions and I basically strangled him with my Fallopian tubes. I am here because tumblr is a little too much for me Smile i'm a great person I swear.
hoe4basementtapes
hoe4basementtapes

http://hoe4basementtapes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pledgeallegiance Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 pm

hoe4basementtapes wrote:Hello I'm Rachel and my tumblr url is hoe4basementtapes. I once got into a heated argument with Columbine0bsessions and I basically strangled him with my Fallopian tubes. I am here because tumblr is a little too much for me Smile i'm a great person I swear.
WITH YOUR FALLOPIAN TUBES IM OUT OF BREATH
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum