true crime community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

5 posters

Go down

Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie? Empty Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

Post by Pledgeallegiance Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:22 am

Okay so amidst zac efron playing ted bundy, it's left me with some thoughts. Which celebrity; it can be any model, musician, actor, etc, can play a certain killer and actually resembles them a lot?

I personally think that synyster gates from avenged sevenfold could play the hell out of ian brady. They have a lot of facial similarities and it would be so interesting to see a metal guitarist play a serial killer.Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie? Img_9121
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie? Empty Re: Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

Post by sehnsucht Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:26 am

i will forever be a candidate for ezra miller as richard ramirez, i still can't stop thinking about that tumblr post with the guy from jessie as john wayne gacy lmao

also it just me or i don't see anything about ted bundy in zac efron?? like negative resemblance
sehnsucht
sehnsucht

Back to top Go down

Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie? Empty Re: Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

Post by thedragonrampant Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:06 am

I think I'm in the minority that considers Efron some great casting in this respect: one of Bundy's trademarks was his easy charm and good looks, after all, and Efron certainly has been fawned over when it comes to that as well. He seems like a decent guy who'd never go around killing people (just like Bundy, I suppose) -- so imagine the response when the pretty boy turns out to be deadly. I think it'll be a great wake-up call for some people. There was some thought in that casting and I can see potential in it.

Seconding Ezra Miller for Ramirez, too.
thedragonrampant
thedragonrampant

Back to top Go down

Post by johnwaynegacys Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm

sehnsucht wrote:i will forever be a candidate for ezra miller as richard ramirez, i still can't stop thinking about that tumblr post with the guy from jessie as john wayne gacy lmao

SJGKDFKDKF THAT'S MY POST

also for the zac efron playing bundy thing, i was abit taken aback at first but upon thinking about it i think he'll make a great bundy but we'll have to wait and see
johnwaynegacys
johnwaynegacys

http://johnwaynegacys.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carebear93 Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 am

I think you need someone attractive but not too attractive because Bundy was considered attractive for his time but not by our standards. Also, you need a darkness/ tortures soul look to pull off his level of psychopathy. He had the empty black eyes. Zac Efron is too pretty to play Bundy. I’m thinking Norman Reedus.

Sent from Topic'it App
Carebear93
Carebear93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down