Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

Post by Pledgeallegiance on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:22 am

Okay so amidst zac efron playing ted bundy, it's left me with some thoughts. Which celebrity; it can be any model, musician, actor, etc, can play a certain killer and actually resembles them a lot?

I personally think that synyster gates from avenged sevenfold could play the hell out of ian brady. They have a lot of facial similarities and it would be so interesting to see a metal guitarist play a serial killer.
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

View user profile http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which celebrity do you think can pull off (killer) in a movie?

Post by sehnsucht on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:26 am

i will forever be a candidate for ezra miller as richard ramirez, i still can't stop thinking about that tumblr post with the guy from jessie as john wayne gacy lmao

also it just me or i don't see anything about ted bundy in zac efron?? like negative resemblance
sehnsucht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thedragonrampant on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:06 am

I think I'm in the minority that considers Efron some great casting in this respect: one of Bundy's trademarks was his easy charm and good looks, after all, and Efron certainly has been fawned over when it comes to that as well. He seems like a decent guy who'd never go around killing people (just like Bundy, I suppose) -- so imagine the response when the pretty boy turns out to be deadly. I think it'll be a great wake-up call for some people. There was some thought in that casting and I can see potential in it.

Seconding Ezra Miller for Ramirez, too.
thedragonrampant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnwaynegacys on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm

sehnsucht wrote:i will forever be a candidate for ezra miller as richard ramirez, i still can't stop thinking about that tumblr post with the guy from jessie as john wayne gacy lmao

SJGKDFKDKF THAT'S MY POST

also for the zac efron playing bundy thing, i was abit taken aback at first but upon thinking about it i think he'll make a great bundy but we'll have to wait and see
johnwaynegacys

View user profile http://johnwaynegacys.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top