true crime community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel/Randy Stair

+2
ofrabid
Pledgeallegiance
6 posters

Go down

Rachel/Randy Stair Empty Rachel/Randy Stair

Post by Pledgeallegiance Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Well, I am so happy she now has a subforum on here cause I'm really getting interested now.

I would appreciate it if you guys could please call her by her chosen pronouns and name. She expressed greatly about her dysphoria and gender identity in her journals and videos. So please refer to her as Rachel and use she/her pronouns, or if theres any uncertainty, please refer to her as R. Stair and use they/them.

Last edited by Pledgeallegiance on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rachel/Randy Stair Empty Re: Rachel/Randy Stair

Post by ofrabid Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:36 pm

GOOD POST i hate that people are literally using "but she's a killer !!!!!!!" even though ............................. EVERYONE WE RESEARCH IS A KILLER AND EVERYONE SAYING THAT IS TRYNA SUCK SOME ERIC HARRIS DIDDLE
ofrabid
ofrabid
Admin

https://truecrime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moopster Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:21 pm

ppl on tumblr be showin' more respect to a mass murderer who killed a bunch of black people bc he was a racist twat and then get upset when ppl ask them to use the correct pronouns for someone else lol
Moopster
Moopster

Back to top Go down

Post by rebldomakr Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:31 pm

YES THIS X100!! PLEASE RESPECT HER.
rebldomakr
rebldomakr

http://massacrc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thedragonrampant Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 am

At least one of the newspaper articles about this case refers to their gender identity issues and how they admitted to feeling like a girl trapped in a man's body, so I would definitely extend the courtesy of referring to this particular shooter as a girl. Smile It's a small gesture that recognises a part of the conflict that existed in this person.

That said, I am absolutely taken aback by their huge online presence that should've caused some warning bells to go off in the people following and reading along with these accounts. It seems like these threats weren't taken seriously until it was too late -- par for the course, maybe, but how on earth did everyone miss this?
thedragonrampant
thedragonrampant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pledgeallegiance Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:02 am

Moopster wrote:ppl on tumblr be showin' more respect to a mass murderer who killed a bunch of black people bc he was a racist twat and then get upset when ppl ask them to use the correct pronouns for someone else lol
I CANT BEGIN WHITH HOW MUCH TRUTH THIS IS
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by randyrobertstair Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:07 am

Rachel/Randy Stair 0EbJC9G

I don't even know why people are debating this. It's obvious that she identified as a female.
randyrobertstair
randyrobertstair

Back to top Go down

Post by Moopster Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 am

thedragonrampant wrote:
That said, I am absolutely taken aback by their huge online presence that should've caused some warning bells to go off in the people following and reading along with these accounts. It seems like these threats weren't taken seriously until it was too late -- par for the course, maybe, but how on earth did everyone miss this?

violence has become exceedingly commonplace in media and it isn't really too big of a surprise when it shows up. the accounts come off as 'rping' ones or just normal character accounts people use to promote their ocs. it's really hard, especially on the internet, to tell when someone is being serious or not.

in addition, when you're close to someone, i doubt you want to think that they'd be able to do something like this. not sure if she was in therapy or not, but she was an adult which meant that her parents couldn't force her to make appointments or seek help. if she chose to isolate herself then there was really nothing anyone can do.

also, it seems like from the recordings that her family was a big fan of guns, so nobody would really bat an eye when she purchased a shotgun (except her brother it seems, who asked why she needed it but she just lied to him about why)
Moopster
Moopster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moopster Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 am

also, just as a general question, but was rachel her favoured name? in the recordings i listened to she did mention she didn't like the name randy, but did say she preferred andrew and this is one of the reasons why she chose it. i thought rachel was just one of her ocs/personality facets

does she ever refer to herself as rachel in her journals/audio/social media? just curious
Moopster
Moopster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pledgeallegiance Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:55 am

Moopster wrote:also, just as a general question, but was rachel her favoured name? in the recordings i listened to she did mention she didn't like the name randy, but did say she preferred andrew and this is one of the reasons why she chose it. i thought rachel was just one of her ocs/personality facets

does she ever refer to herself as rachel in her journals/audio/social media? just curious

She did refer to herself as Rachel in her goodbye video to her parents (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtAbUj-0KY). Also in some of her journals and other videos, but I will put some screenshots here where she mentions how she hated the name randy, transitioned to Andrew, but ultimately settled on Rachel.
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9110
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9111
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9115
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9116
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9114
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9112
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9113
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9117
Rachel/Randy Stair Img_9118
Pledgeallegiance
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin