most disturbing case?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

most disturbing case?

Post by rebldomakr on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:20 pm

what case disturbs you guys the most? im interested to hear your reasoning too!

for me it's probably the junko furuta case - the torture she went through must have been absolutely unbearable and it was dragged out for days and days. although, i really hate researching cases that involve animal abuse too. it's a really touchy subject for me.
avatar
rebldomakr

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 15
Location : mystic falls

View user profile http://massacrc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by Pledgeallegiance on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:25 pm

No doubt, Anatoly Moskvin. This dude didn't kill anyone, but he dug up the graves of several dead little girls and took their bones/corpses and dressed them up in dresses and such. He would talk with them, hold birthdays for them. It's always just disturbed me the most even though he never killed anyone

_________________
avatar
Pledgeallegiance
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 17
Location : Cambridge, Massachusetts

View user profile http://Pledgeallegiance.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by sehnsucht on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 pm

rebldomakr wrote:what case disturbs you guys the most? im interested to hear your reasoning too!

for me it's probably the junko furuta case - the torture she went through must have been absolutely unbearable and it was dragged out for days and days. although, i really hate researching cases that involve animal abuse too. it's a really touchy subject for me.
i was gonna comment that one. i don't get disturbed easily but that case made me feel sick for days and it still does...every detail about it is burned into my head i have go out out of my way to avoid it tbh
avatar
sehnsucht

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by Moopster on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:04 pm

i don't really get disturbed easily anymore tbh but the one that comes to mind is one i cant place a name to?
tried looking it up but no luck

read about a male serial killer who would kidnap other males and keep them alive for like... a week or even shorter period of time? he would inject them with draino and do fucked up shit to their eyes like burn them. most of them would die from blood loss from getting raped repeatedly. maybe someone can find this dude but he was kind of jeffery dahmer but worse.
avatar
Moopster

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by rebldomakr on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Moopster wrote:i don't really get disturbed easily anymore tbh but the one that comes to mind is one i cant place a name to?
tried looking it up but no luck

read about a male serial killer who would kidnap other males and keep them alive for like... a week or even shorter period of time? he would inject them with draino and do fucked up shit to their eyes like burn them. most of them would die from blood loss from getting raped repeatedly. maybe someone can find this dude but he was kind of jeffery dahmer but worse.

could you perhaps be talking about robert berdella?
avatar
rebldomakr

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 15
Location : mystic falls

View user profile http://massacrc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by Moopster on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:08 pm

rebldomakr wrote:
Moopster wrote:i don't really get disturbed easily anymore tbh but the one that comes to mind is one i cant place a name to?
tried looking it up but no luck

read about a male serial killer who would kidnap other males and keep them alive for like... a week or even shorter period of time? he would inject them with draino and do fucked up shit to their eyes like burn them. most of them would die from blood loss from getting raped repeatedly. maybe someone can find this dude but he was kind of jeffery dahmer but worse.

could you perhaps be talking about robert berdella?

i was actually! just found the name right before i saw u post this. thank u though! my memory is horrible and there are far too many names in tc to keep up with
avatar
Moopster

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by earlymourning on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:17 pm

The Jimmy Ryce case definitely. I had an instructor at a karate school who knew him as a kid talk about it when I was young and it stuck with me ever since.
Granted, anything this gruesome and that involves kids gets me really upset, but the fact that it was pretty close by and that I knew someone who was kinda close with the victim just makes it feel a lot more personal and just...eugh
avatar
earlymourning

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 18
Location : Florida

View user profile http://earlymourning.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by hoe4basementtapes on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 pm

The murder of Shanda Sharer and the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens. The Sylvia Likens case is much more known than the Shanda Sharer case. Shanda Sharer was tortured and then killed by 4 teenage girls. Melinda Loveless (the main murderer) thought that Shanda was trying to steal her girlfriend, Amanda, from her. So, Melinda got Shanda to go with her in her car to take a drive. What happened was Melinda held a knife to her neck while another girl drove them to a secluded area. Once they got there, each girl took their time beating Shanda. Then, they put her in the trunk of the car. They would drive, stop, stab her, and then drive off. Later on, they put Shanda in a middle of a field and then set her on fire. What they didn't know at the time was that she was still alive. It's sad for me because she was only 12 years old.
avatar
hoe4basementtapes

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 17
Location : New York

View user profile http://hoe4basementtapes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by thedragonrampant on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:30 am

The Junko Furuta case certainly is one of those that just stuck with me for a while after I first read about it. I don't think I'll be revisiting any information about that one again, because it's too unsettling by far and the sentences her killers got read as absolutely absurd to me.

The only case I ever had blacklisted on Tumblr is the one of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, especially around the time people kept posting stills from their videos and detailing the animal abuse these guys engaged in. I find animal abuse one of the hardest things to read/hear about, so I tend to avoid most of the cases that feature this heavily.
avatar
thedragonrampant

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 28
Location : the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by Bloodred_evans on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 am

Anything involving rape, especially with underage victims.
Therefore, the case which makes me sickest would probably be Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo. I don't see how she could allow him to do things so vile, much less participate in the murders. And now she's a teacher? Makes you wonder about rehabilitation efforts and their effectiveness..
avatar
Bloodred_evans

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-06-10
Age : 20
Location : TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by randyrobertstair on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 am

Westley Allan Dodd.....he raped and killed 3 little boys, and had no remorse whatsoever. He even told the courts that if he was let out he would do it again. While behind bars he wrote a pamphlet on how mother's could be on the lookout for pedophiles like himself.....very disturbing.
avatar
randyrobertstair

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: most disturbing case?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum